What is Outvote?
Outvote is a tool we use to empower grassroots campaigning through technology, and community organizing. Research shows friends who receive a message through Outvote are 10% more likely to show up and vote.
Outvote allows you to mobilize your community and help raise awareness, money and ultimately win votes for Reverend Warnock!
How Does Outvote Work?
Outvote leverages your existing contacts to create outreach lists for high impact actions that are priority for the campaign.
When an action is ready to be completed, the campaigns you have joined can send you a push notification with instructions to share a piece of content directly on social media, message your friends, text voters, call voters, canvass constituents, sign up for a volunteer shifts, make a donation, provide a testimonial to a campaign, and lend your voice to make high-impact change.
How We Use It
- Story Sharing
- Grassroots Fundraising
- Rapid Response
- Voting Information
- Volunteer Signups
- Download the Outvote app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Create an account with your email or Facebook.
- Once in the app, click on the magnifying glass icon on the bottom of your screen to open the search tab.
- You will then be asked to enter your campaign code
- Warnock for Georgia Campaign Code: 032341
- Now you can complete the campaign actions listed
- Each action has its own instructions for completing the action
- Make sure to keep you push notifications on for alerts!