In the Senate, Reverend Warnock has worked with his colleagues—on both sides of the aisle—to improve the lives of Georgians living in every corner of the state. Reverend Warnock will always pull up a chair to the negotiating table with representatives from all political backgrounds if it means delivering for hardworking Georgia families.
Reverend Warnock’s bipartisan work for Georgia in the Senate:
- Joined Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville to help Georgia peanut farmers overcome trade barriers and tariff obstacles
- Led a resolution in the Senate to honor his predecessor, the late Georgia Senator Johnny Isakson
- Worked with Senator Braun to introduce the RURAL Act, a measure to keep Georgia railroad workers safe
- Teamed up with Texas Senator Ted Cruz to prioritize the Highway I-14, a project that will better connect Georgia’s military installations
- Worked with Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith to designate a week in September to honoring the sacrifices made by families of U.S. military service members who lost their lives in service to this nation
- Teamed up with Senator Marco Rubio to introduce a bipartisan bill to protect children from health threats caused by lead hazards in housing
- Joined Senator Tim Scott to push for more federal funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
- Worked with Senators Marco Rubio and John Kennedy to fight for legislation to protect small businesses from security breaches and more!